Some things to think about when watching the presentations...
- Is there an introduction that sets out the scope of the presentation?
- Is their a critical evaluation of the career path? Is it comparative?
- Entry requirements for applicants, and the potential career routes available in this field of animation practice discussed?
- Is their evidence of Primary and Secondary Research? What is the quality of that research?
- Is what they are saying coherent/ Does the presenters argument make sense?
- Are you able to understand what is being said?- Speaking too quickly, quietly
- Are the slides clear to see and understand? Too many slides, too much text
- Is there a conclusion? e.g.What are the results of the research and how will this effect the presenter as they attempt to enter industry?